Subject: Ploiesti workshop
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:03:54 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Professor Stacho,

My name is Liana David and I am involved in the organization of the workshop
from Ploiesti. I met yesterday Professor Iordanescu. During this period he has
some problems and due to this he asked me help you with the invitation
letter you need in order to come to the workshop.

I modified the invitation file and I am sending you the new version.
Please let me know if it is in a suitable form. I would also like to discuss
with you the "Fees Section"  - I saw that you put there 190 EUROS. The
participation fee is 50 euros and the price of the accommodation depends on
your preferences. For three nights (for the duration of the workshop, i.e.
arrival date 19th, departure date 22nd), it costs 100 EURO (food included), at
the University GuestHouse  (which is very close to the building where the
workshop will be held). You can also chose to stay at a 3* hotel, in the
center of the town (which is not so close to the workshop building). Here the
accommodation would be (again, for three nights, 19-22), 300 EUROS (food
included).

I see that you would like to arrive a day before (on 18th) and leave on 23rd
(a day after). Please let us know where you would like to
stay so that we can make inquieries about the cost of these two additional
nights. Once we clarify these things, we will ask for the university signature
and stamp.

Sincerely yours,

Liana David