From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:52:21 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Professor Stacho,

Indeed, we met indeed in Iasi in 2009. I am very glad that you remember
me. I hope that you and your wife are well.

Only now I realize that by mistake, in my last message, I didn't forward
you the right file - your invitation letter on which I added several
details (in particular, I modified the description of the objectives,
to look better). I appologise for this. I am sending you again the
invitation file. Please confirm that you agree with this version.
Once I receive your confirmation, I will forward the file to our secretary,
in order to be signed and stamped.

Could you please give me the precise address where to send you the
hard copy?

Prof. Iordanescu told me that the rooms in the University Guest Houses are
double rooms. I will ask again a collegue who is helping with the
organization.

Best wishes,

Liana