Mathematical and computational modeling in Biology and its analysis
Nah, Y. Kim and J. M. Lee, The dilution effect of the domestic animal
population on the transmission of P. vivax malaria (2010), Journal of
theoretical biology, v.266, p. 299-306.
- K. Nah, I. Choi
and Y. Kim, Estimation of the incubation period of P.vivax malaria in
Korea from 2006 to 2008 (2010), Journal of the Korean Data &
Information Science Society, v.21, n.6, p. 1237-1241.
- Symposium on Biomathematics and Ecology Research and Education, Izmir University of Economics, Turkey, June 13-17, 2009
Meeting of Korean Society for Mathematical Biology (KSMB ’10), Seoul
National University, Aug 26-27, 2010 (Poster Award)
- The 3rd China-Japan colloquium of mathematical biology, Beijing, China, October 18-21, 2010
- Nonautonomous and Random Dynamical Systems in Life Sciences, Inzell, Germany, August 1-5, 2011
- 2004-2008, B.S., Mathematics, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, Korea.
M.S., Mathematics, Kyungpook National University, Dageu, Korea.
effect of zooprophylaxis on P. vivax malaria transmission, Advisor:
- 2011-, Ph.D. program, Mathematics, University of Szeged, Szeged, Hungary.